The Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary campsite with 350 pitches available per night during the Motorhome and Caravan Show at Birmingham’s NEC.
North Car Parks 9, 10 & 11
Monday 15th October to Sunday 21st October
- Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
- No awnings allowed.
- Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
- Fresh water will be available.
- Own sanitation is recommended.
- Small toilet block, no showers.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
- Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
- Marquee on site holding a mobile restaurant and bar.
- Free entertainment Monday through to Saturday night in the marquee.
- Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended
Please note this line up may be subject to change.
- Paved pitches – £36.00 per night
- Shingle pitches – £31.00 per night
- Super Sunday (22.10.17) Paved pitches – £26.00 per night
- Super Sunday (22.10.17) Shingle pitches – £21.00 per night
Bookings are subject to availability. Full payment will be taken at the time of your booking.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.
PITCHES GO ON SALE AT THE END OF JULY