The Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary campsite with 350 pitches available per night during the Motorhome and Caravan Show at Birmingham’s NEC.
North Car Parks 9, 10 & 11
Monday 16th October to Sunday 22nd October
- Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
- No awnings allowed.
- Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
- Fresh water will be available.
- Own sanitation is recommended.
- Small toilet block, no showers.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
- Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
- Marquee on site holding a mobile restaurant and bar.
- Free entertainment Monday through to Saturday night in the marquee.
- Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended
- Monday 16 October – Soul & Motown Night
- Tuesday 17 October – 70s night – The Little Eagles and 70s classic hits
- Wednesday 18 October – Legends Night (tribute to Roy Orbison and Gene Pitney)
- Thursday 19 October – Through the Decades – Vivo Party Band
- Friday 20 October – 60s night – Beatles Experience
- Saturday 21 October – Party Night – The Mersey Legends & Samantha Starr
Please note this line up may be subject to change.
Bookings are subject to availability. Full payment will be taken at the time of your booking. You can book online by visiting the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website. You will also find a full evening entertainment programme as well as terms and conditions.
- Paved pitches – £36.00 per night
- Shingle pitches – £31.00 per night
- Super Sunday (22.10.17) Paved pitches – £26.00 per night
- Super Sunday (22.10.17) Shingle pitches – £21.00 per night
Bookings can be done via the phone – booking line: 01342 336666 or on line:
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.