For those wanting to spend a little bit longer at the show, the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary onsite campsite with 199 pitches available per night.
There is now limited availability for the onsite campsite.
North Car Parks 10 & 10a
Monday 14th October to Sunday 20th October
● Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
● No awnings allowed.
● Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
● Fresh water will be available.
● Own sanitation is recommended.
● Small toilet block, no showers.
● Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
● Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
● Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
● Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended
Hard Standing: 78
Blue Badge Hard Standing: 16
£40 per night Hard Standing (£30 for Sunday 20 October)
£35 per night Shingle (£25 for Sunday 20 October)
There will be an evening entertainment offer and food/drink available.
Monday 14th October - Scott Wilks
Tuesday 15th October - Absolutely Elton
Wednesday 16th October - Little Miss 60's
Thursday 17th October - New York Minute
Friday 18th October - The Double Divaz
Saturday 19th October - Glenn Darren & the Krew Katz
You can book online by clicking here or call 01342 33 66 66
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.