For those wanting to spend a little bit longer at the show, the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary onsite campsite with 199 pitches available per night.
North Car Parks 10 & 10a
Monday 14th October to Sunday 20th October
● Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
● No awnings allowed.
● Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
● Fresh water will be available.
● Own sanitation is recommended.
● Small toilet block, no showers.
● Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
● Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
● Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
● Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended
Paved pitches – £38.00 per night
Shingle pitches – £33.00 per night
Super Sunday (20.10.17) Paved pitches – £28.00 per night
Super Sunday (20.10.17) Shingle pitches – £23.00 per night
Bookings will open soon
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.