For those wanting to spend a little bit longer at the Show, the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary onsite campsite at the NEC.
The cost of the campsite does not include entry to the Show - tickets must be booked separately. Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
North Car Parks 10 & 10a
Campsite Opens: 11am on Monday 16 October 2023
Campsite Closes: 10am on Monday 23 October 2023
- Standard Pitches will measure 9 metres x 10 metres and include space for either one caravan, motorhome, campervan and one car. Maximum occupancy of 6 people. Pitches are allocated on arrival on a first-come first-served basis.
- All pitches provide an Electric Hook-up (max 16amps only). Please bring with you a 25m mains cable to hook up to the field box. All pitches are grass.
- Fresh water will be available. Highly recommend Motorhomes fill up before arriving onto the site.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal will be available.
- There will be a small toilet block, no showers.
- Campsite office is open daily from 8am to 9:30pm.
- Bar and restaurants are available within a short distance from the campsite - there will be no additional facilities/entertainment on the campsite
- The campsite is managed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club, supported by NCC Events.
£46 per night (Paved area)
£41 per night (Shingle area)
£26 Super Sunday 22 October 2023 (Paved area)
£31 Super Sunday 22 October 2023 (Shingle area)
*Price includes pitch plus 2 adults.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.